Smartix specialists have completed number of improvements at own electronic queue, implemented in Hoff hypermarket chain — largest Russian chain of furniture and household goods.
Smartix electronic queue provides customers with opportunity to sign up for all hypermarket services in the kitchen furniture and interior section — purchase, consultation, cost calculation, room measurement, delivery and assembly, project modification.
Key requirements of the customer were aimed at expanding interaction with the internal accounting system. As a result, new points of integration with Smartix e-queue include:
1. Electronic queue can create entities (customers, transactions, etc.) in external accounting system.
2. System can perform number of checks in the external system, determine the possibility of visiting, priority and other parameters of electronic queue ticket.
3. System can fill in the attribute composition of the client, which will be available to the operator (for example, contract number, debt amount, etc.).
Expanding the possibilities of interaction with the client database allows to:
- Ask for a customer’s phone number when queuing
- Check the phone number in the account system
- System creates customer card if number is not found
- If number exists, system allows to additionally conduct transaction analytics and inform client about the appointment for today
As part of the project, Smartix electronic queue is also integrated with Pyrus, workflow automation and task management system used by Hoff to place and organize orders.
Implemented expansion of the functionality allows to consider Smartix electronic queue not just as e-queue system, but as one of the most important elements of the customer’s internal system, automating main business processes. The functionality is available to all potential Smartix clients as part of the client flow automation system. Specialists are ready to adapt the complex to any conditions, as well as to implement any modifications at request.